As always the healthy and safety of our families is the top priority of our school. We monitor the situation daily and with great caution.
At this time ALL Summer 2020 camps are planned to go ahead as normal. Please check back here for updates, as we all know the situation is very fluid and changes every day.
A few reminders of ways to practice being safe:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.